PDA

View Full Version : Won't play purchased Video

aj350z
Jun 17, 2009, 12:22 PM
Never had this problem before. I purchased a TV show on my Mac Pro and synced it to the :apple:TV. I have been streaming another show "Scrubs" all morning just watching episodes. Just tried to watch the purchased TV show "Dollhouse" and all that came up was a White screen. It showed that it was playing but no sound and only that white screen. I went to my Mac Pro and played it from iTunes and it played fine.

Any suggestions?:confused:

Football Dad
Jun 17, 2009, 04:56 PM
Never had this problem before. I purchased a TV show on my Mac Pro and synced it to the :apple:TV. I have been streaming another show "Scrubs" all morning just watching episodes. Just tried to watch the purchased TV show "Dollhouse" and all that came up was a White screen. It showed that it was playing but no sound and only that white screen. I went to my Mac Pro and played it from iTunes and it played fine.

Any suggestions?:confused:

Sometimes my Apple Tv gets "constipated". It gives my a white screen when playing purchased material. Try unplugging the power from your Apple TV, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. Works on mine everytime.