PDA

View Full Version : Aliens Vs. Predator 2, Mac edition

AlphaTech
Jul 4, 2002, 12:42 AM
I was just spending a slow night cruising for new games, and happened upon a listing on [in]compusa's web site for AvP2 for the Mac... :D

About ******** time too. Here (http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=294572) is the url for the product description page. I just hope that they hit the date listed (July 16, 2002). :D

cb911
Jul 4, 2002, 02:36 AM
:D:D:D

Stike
Jul 4, 2002, 06:53 AM
Ahh!! About time! Now I can join my PC friends (yes, they CAN be your friends! ;) ) with Diablo, UT, AVP2, WC3... oh man, now why there is no CS for the Mac.... canīt some fans make a port?

Anyway, good news though! :D :p :eek: :D

ArtMan617
Jul 4, 2002, 02:54 PM
Now all I need is Halo for the Mac....drool...

-ArtMan617

AlphaTech
Jul 4, 2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by ArtMan617
Now all I need is Halo for the Mac....drool...

-ArtMan617

I'm still waiting for Halo to come over to the peecee... never mind the Mac.. I wonder if they will do a dual/simo release for the computer platforms... hmmmmm

job
Jul 4, 2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech
I was just spending a slow night cruising for new games, and happened upon a listing on [in]compusa's web site for AvP2 for the Mac... :D

About ******** time too. Here (http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=294572) is the url for the product description page. I just hope that they hit the date listed (July 16, 2002). :D

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that release date is wrong. There was some confusion about it in the Inside Mac Games forum. IMG had listed the same release date on their site until someone asked about it. The release date was then changed to "Third Quarter, 2002." Sorry. :(

AlphaTech
Jul 5, 2002, 12:04 AM
I kind of expected something like that to happen. I already have the game for the pc. I guess I will just have to wait a little longer to get it on the Mac. After that, I will be able to play the multi-player aspect on my home network... :D

job
Jul 5, 2002, 12:08 AM
After that, I will be able to play the multi-player aspect on my home network... :D

By yourself? :D

AlphaTech
Jul 5, 2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by hitman

By yourself? :D

SLAP!!! No, with a guest ya mook. :p

job
Jul 5, 2002, 12:13 AM
SLAP!!! No, with a guest ya mook. :p

:D Just kidding man, just kidding. :D :D