Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cwhite16

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
I was wondering if I become a ADC Select member will i get sent leopard, and leopard server disks. My internet is kinda slow to be downloading that stuff.

Also, do they send out snow leopard, and snow leopard server disks?

Do you get any thing else in the mail after becoming a member?

garethlewis2

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2006
You don't get any discs at all.

You get a t-shirt and a booklet explaining what ADC is, but that is all.

jaykk

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2002
CA
They use to

I was a select member 2 years ago, I did receive Leopard Client and Server disks along with monthly dvd mailing with sample codes in it. I bet they still do send out disks.

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
When Snow Leopard client and server go RTM Gold , Select and Premier members will get a two-fold sleeve with each O/S in it.

At least that's what they did with the original release of Leopard.

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
I bet they don't, I'm on ADC select and have not received any discs.

I think there's a preference somewhere as to whether you want to receive physical DVDs for the "monthly mailing" or just download the bits you want. If you don't have it checked to send you DVDs they probably don't send you the final release either...

Cromulent

macrumors 604
Oct 2, 2006
The Land of Hope and Glory
I think there's a preference somewhere as to whether you want to receive physical DVDs for the "monthly mailing" or just download the bits you want. If you don't have it checked to send you DVDs they probably don't send you the final release either...

I've only ever received one DVD in the post, the rest have been digital downloads. I did however receive a copy of Mac OS X Leopard on DVD as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.