Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

touchman

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 8, 2008
Hi, i wanted to carry my iphone without a case but after taking a look at the black plastic back i think i need one, my iphone is 5 days old and i have been super careful with it but i have loads of tiny scratches on the back, i can only see them in certain lighting but OMG these babies scratch easily, so whats the best case out there, that fits perfect and won't make my iphone look like a brick?:rolleyes:

alm99

macrumors 6502
Oct 30, 2008
I have an Pod Touch and will be getting the iPhone this friday.

Currently I have the iPod version of the DLO silicone case and really like it. I have had it on ther for over a year and the iPod is still in great condition. The only scratches I have on the back of the Touch are from when I didn't have the case on it. It also comes with 3 screen protectors as well.

Soop

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2009
A cheap option

I had the same problem you do and looked all around for the "most reasonable" case. I didnt like any hard cases as I wanted 1.slip protection! and 2.drop protection. Both essential for my accident prone hands.

This case is < $2 and is just as good as my colloeagues equivilent silicone case that he paid $20 for. I bought 3, at that price, I thought I could keep some spares :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.