Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nutpuk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2008
Hi,

Hope you can help.

I placed my order last weekend for my Macbook Pro. It said it would ship in a few days and on Wednesday it did. However I have no way of tracking it as I don't know how.

I've logged into the Apple Store and clicked track my order, It gives me my order number, additional order number, my PO, and delivery ref number but it doesnt say carrier tracking number or who is the carrier.

Can you help? I heard there was a site I could put one of these numbers into to track it. I only want to make sure I'm in on the day it arrives. Thought the Apple site would have better tracking then this.

Buskape

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2008
NGC 4889
Hi,

Hope you can help.

I placed my order last weekend for my Macbook Pro. It said it would ship in a few days and on Wednesday it did. However I have no way of tracking it as I don't know how.

I've logged into the Apple Store and clicked track my order, It gives me my order number, additional order number, my PO, and delivery ref number but it doesnt say carrier tracking number or who is the carrier.

Can you help? I heard there was a site I could put one of these numbers into to track it. I only want to make sure I'm in on the day it arrives. Thought the Apple site would have better tracking then this.

Download delivery status for the dashboard,

http://junecloud.com/

It is really neat to track your packages and shows how many days are left.

You track with apple just put your order number and your e-mail you ordered with.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.