Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kuzyaded

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 21, 2009
I see it as unix executable file.
I want to change something in automator action and this file is inside of package>resources>macos
I'm attaching here the file and the all action.

Attachments

• Expand Archive.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Expand Archive.action.zip
    299 KB · Views: 76

larkost

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2007
Mach-O files are not bundles, it is an executable file. Decompiling is an art and not for the feint of heart. Unless you have the the original source files you are unlikely to be able to do anything useful with it.

kuzyaded

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 21, 2009
O.k. but in

Terminal it shown as: /Desktop/Expand Archive (for architecture i386): Mach-O bundle i386
anyway .... can someone do it for me or just give me the instruction?
Thanks in Advance.

kainjow

Moderator emeritus
Jun 15, 2000
What is it you're trying to change? The only thing you could change is the UI inside the main.nib file if you have Interface Builder installed. Otherwise, you can't. Try contacting Stuffit and maybe they can help you.

kuzyaded

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 21, 2009
What is it you're trying to change? The only thing you could change is the UI inside the main.nib file if you have Interface Builder installed. Otherwise, you can't. Try contacting Stuffit and maybe they can help you.

I want to modify the code so that this action will do the same but with BetterZip and not with stuffit.

BetterZip is a great program but a contextual menu and extracting files without opening the program is the one thing that I miss.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.