Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jaw04005

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 19, 2003
AR
Is anyone even attending Macworld Boston? The list of exhibitors is not very exciting, not even Adobe is going to be present. Quark, Harmon Kardon, and Xerox are the headliners---Kinda sad really.

zulgand04

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2002
Northborough, MA
Im going, only because i got 2 free pass'. i wish i had a chance to go when apple was a part of it, now that i am going no more apple pressence :(

-Neal

PensDevil

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2003
PA
replacement expo

Since my annual trip to MacWorld NY is no longer possible, and Boston is just too far, I've picked a different expo.

DV Expo East is the same week as MacWorld Boston, and is located at the Javits Center in NYC. Oh, and unlike MacWorld, Apple will be exhibiting at DV Expo East.

tjwett

macrumors 68000
May 6, 2002
Brooklyn, NYC
joshuawaire said:
Is anyone even attending Macworld Boston? The list of exhibitors is not very exciting, not even Adobe is going to be present. Quark, Harmon Kardon, and Xerox are the headliners---Kinda sad really.

XEROX?! No way! Oh man, I am SO there. I've been hearing whispers of some exciting things on the horizon for toner, and photocopying altogether.

:rolleyes:

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
PensDevil said:
Since my annual trip to MacWorld NY is no longer possible, and Boston is just too far, I've picked a different expo.

DV Expo East is the same week as MacWorld Boston, and is located at the Javits Center in NYC. Oh, and unlike MacWorld, Apple will be exhibiting at DV Expo East.

I have no intention of attending the NY Expo. Don't want to give them the satisfaction. I will be making a statement by avoiding the NY site. Apple might listen if that place is boycotted.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Counterfit said:
I'll be volunteering at the BMAC booth :D

Maybe we will see you there. We keep saying that we are going to attend one of your meetings. Now my wife says that she wants to wait at meet up with you guys at the Expo! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.