Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marcin0903

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 9, 2009
I can't look on the back of my iPhone 3G anymore! It has a lot of scratches, maybe they aren't deep and you can't see them by first look but if you put iPhone under light you will see them, so my question is: Will InvisibleShield hide scratches on back of my iPhone 3G? And if I have it will this Shield make Multi-Touch worse, I mean will it be less sensitive than Multi-Touch without shield?

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007
Yes it will hide scratches depending on how bad they are, and it doesn't interfere with multi touch, just makes the screen a bit more tacky and grippy.

tryppy

macrumors member
Nov 26, 2007
I can't look on the back of my iPhone 3G anymore! It has a lot of scratches, maybe they aren't deep and you can't see them by first look but if you put iPhone under light you will see them, so my question is: Will InvisibleShield hide scratches on back of my iPhone 3G? And if I have it will this Shield make Multi-Touch worse, I mean will it be less sensitive than Multi-Touch without shield?

My black iPhone 3G has a deep white scratch due to a Griffin case I had when I first bought it. The zagg invisible shield I bought for it hides the scratch 100%. Can't even notice it unless i'm REALLY searching for it.

I have already purchased this shield for my 3Gs and awaiting it's arrival :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.