PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Patch???

PowermacG5
May 25, 2004, 03:57 PM
Any one heard anything new about the patch. I joined a mac game though game ranger once. And now its giving me errors and saying I failed to join the room..

Veldek
May 25, 2004, 04:16 PM
The patch definitely won't be out today or this weekend, we've been working on it since shortly after it came out for the PC, and are working to finish the last bits of integration of Punkbuster. After we have QA'ed it and Activision has taken a quick look at it we'll release it.

I don't have any hard dates, but we definitely want to do this in a short period of time, not months. We had hoped to have it ready this week (as the game hit the stores), but hit some development snags and most of the game industry has been out at E3 this week (which is where I am right now too).

Don't worry though, we're on top of it and will get it out as fast as we can.

Glenda

PowermacG5
May 25, 2004, 05:18 PM
yeah i think thats only info avaible

ZildjianKX
May 25, 2004, 08:10 PM
not months

Wow, so it could take as long as a few weeks...

Gymnut
May 25, 2004, 11:48 PM
Well I haven't had any problems joining games albeit there aren't many available servers with people, but this game has now occupied the time MoH Spearhead used to. We'll have to see when Breakthrough is FINALLY released although I have to admit that COD is a much better port but I am partial to the feel of MoH.

Veldek
May 26, 2004, 01:54 AM
Wow, so it could take as long as a few weeks...

Yes, but I donít think so, because she said they already wanted it out in the week the game was sold. Could still possibly be around two weeks, but as Mac users we know the waiting game when it comes to games, donít we...

osprey76
May 26, 2004, 01:10 PM
Well, pass the time playing through the single player. I've really enjoyed it, so far. I'm on the Russian missions now. The car chase missions are a blast!