Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SIUGRAD99

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 20, 2008
Anyone read anything that mentioned when this will be released? I am surprised it wasn't ready for launch date.

arykmax

macrumors regular
Mar 2, 2008
Someone on here said August but I don't know where they got their information. Hopefully sooner rather than later because the Scorecenter app is junk.

Natesac

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2008
Dallas,Tx
I want an ESPN Fantasy Football manager app!!!!

That would be soo freakin awesome. I don't mind using safari when I have to but a slick iPhone app would be a dream come true

mathewr

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2007
i fail to understand how an app that was demoed in a keynote at an event isnt ready when the software was launched.

sleeks

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2009
i fail to understand how an app that was demoed in a keynote at an event isnt ready when the software was launched.

Happens ALL the time, perfectly normal.

Of course you want to get in to keynote if you are a developer, no matter what state your app is in. What better way to build anticipation and hype, its free marketing.

Video game developers demo upcoming games at E3 all the time. Same reason, build some hype, show people that it really is being worked on, etc.

Tom Tom, ESPN, etc.....

MadDog31

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2007
Video game developers demo upcoming games at E3 all the time. Same reason, build some hype, show people that it really is being worked on, etc.

Duke Nukem Forever.

I'm still waiting on that damn game. *sigh* :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.