Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

semin28

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
First one is now i see double albums of some artists . For example i see two biggie albums but both albums are the same and all have the same songs . On itunes it doesn't show two albums , only on the ipod . And now it takes extra long to back up . I started to sync my ipod at a 9 and its still backing up . Good job apple . Keep up the good work.

semin28

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
Still backing up WTFFFFFFFFF . And its now been a hour in a half .

Regarding your first post, check to make sure the artist, album artist and sort fields are the same. That should probably fix it. I'd do a bulk edit on those fields. Should only take a minute.

Regarding your second post, it took a painfully long time for 3.0 to back up for me. Everything went smoothly on the install (including an initial backup that was quick) but iTunes 8.2 decided not to recognize my iPod after the update and forced a restore which led to the hour(s?) long back up.

semin28

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
Some more problems i just found . Sometimes the ipod will freeze and you hold the home button for like 7 seconds and it still stays frozen . It would never do this before 3.0 . Also i thought we could play people on some games though wifi ? Why would we need blue tooth ? And wtf why do u need someone next to you to play . Cant u just play over wifi ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.