Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TSX

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 1, 2008
Texas
If I want to use my iPod on two computers how do I do it? How do I use 2 iTunes(work & home) on the same iPod?

wywern209

macrumors 65832
Sep 7, 2008
do you rly want to know?
you can't apple only allows u to sync to one itunes library( one computer). If u need to transfer stuff from one library to another one, just sync to one library and connect to other computer. DON'T SYNC W/ THE OTHER COMPUTER. read this link for further instructions because i don't know if u have mac or PC.

DuckSoup

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2008
Upstate Central NY
you can't apple only allows u to sync to one itunes library( one computer). If u need to transfer stuff from one library to another one, just sync to one library and connect to other computer. DON'T SYNC W/ THE OTHER COMPUTER. read this link for further instructions because i don't know if u have mac or PC.

However, you can sync different categories of itTunes stuff to differnt computers. Such as, my music, videos, apps, podcasts are synced to my home PC, but my Outlook calendars and contacts are synced to my work PC.

Mike

groovdudeyo

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2008
is there something im not understanding here or isnt this exactly what mobile me lets you do?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.