PDA

View Full Version : Found an old apple sticker

NusuniAdmin
May 29, 2004, 08:01 AM
Wow, today while cleaning out our basement I found the ORIGINAL apple stickers that shipped with our performa 550. I am wondering if they are worth anything, you think? They are in preferct condition as well, im getting a frame to hang them in my room soon :). (i would scan them for ya to see but don't want to ruin them :) ) Incase your wondering its simply 4 apple COLOR logo's with the text "apple computer" under each one, each little sticker is a different size as well. I just thought it would be cool to post this on here... ( i also found the reciept for my dad's beige g3.....dang 1400 bux :O, plus he got a 400 dollar sony trinitron 17" monitor :O. Oh well both thing still work great )

Kingsnapped
May 29, 2004, 09:06 AM
Are those the stickers that say 'apple computer' in funky old-electronics-style lettering?
Can you take a digitial pic, or find it on google?

NusuniAdmin
May 29, 2004, 09:30 AM
Heres a pic: http://homepage.mac.com/nusuni5/stickers.jpg

[EDIT: Sorry for the poor resolution, my camera sux]

michaelrjohnson
May 29, 2004, 09:56 AM
well, i guess i'll be the first one to tell you that that isn't the "ORIGINAL" apple logo. that's the logo circa early 1990s to 1998(ish). ah well, enjoy the stickers anyhow. You might be able to get a few dollars for them on ebay... but like you said, they shipped with your performa, they shipped with every performa. they're not rare yet... check back in another 20 years. ;)

Muskie
May 29, 2004, 10:23 AM
I've got a couple of those too. They don't go for much, check eBay, you can get maybe $5 for em. Not bad for some stickers, but keeping them isn't a bad idea :D pretty collectors items

vollspacken
May 29, 2004, 10:34 AM
put 'em on your car, put 'em on your car!!!

:D

vSpacken

NusuniAdmin
May 29, 2004, 10:53 AM
Ya i know its not the original apple logo, i said it was the original stickers though. If it was the original logo id definitly keep them :D

virividox
May 29, 2004, 11:05 AM
i got a couple of those i stuck it on my newton and now my palm hehe

latergator116
May 29, 2004, 05:33 PM
I found and Apple II in the trash, still in its original box with the original apple stickers. The stickers had the vintage apple lettering with the vintage apple logo - a little slice in the leaf.

superbovine
May 30, 2004, 04:07 AM
i have a keychain just like that :)
this thing is old.