PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle interior room.

waloshin
Jun 30, 2009, 12:12 PM
I currently own a 1995 Plymouth Neon and I am 6'2 and I was wondering does the Dodge Caliber have more interior room, and does the Jeep Patriot have more interior room thanks.

coolwater
Jun 30, 2009, 03:17 PM
I currently own a 1995 Plymouth Neon and I am 6'2 and I was wondering does the Dodge Caliber have more interior room, and does the Jeep Patriot have more interior room thanks.

Are you looking for a Chrysler owner among Apple users? It will be a rarity. :D

macJC50640
Jun 30, 2009, 03:31 PM
I believe it does have more interior room. The '95 neon is a very small car, as you probably know, and the Jeep Patriot and Dodge Calibler are a bit bigger I think. As you are tall, you may want to look at a larger vehicle such as (if you want it to be a Chrysler product) the Jeep Liberty, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Nitro, or Dodge Durango.

Hope this helps :)

waloshin
Jul 1, 2009, 12:49 AM
I believe it does have more interior room. The '95 neon is a very small car, as you probably know, and the Jeep Patriot and Dodge Calibler are a bit bigger I think. As you are tall, you may want to look at a larger vehicle such as (if you want it to be a Chrysler product) the Jeep Liberty, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Nitro, or Dodge Durango.

Hope this helps :)

i would love to , but i can't afford 11-15 mpg.

STSNorthstar
Jul 1, 2009, 02:46 AM
I'm a Mac user with a Cadillac.

Am I special?

Peterkro
Jul 1, 2009, 02:59 AM
I'm a Mac user with a Cadillac.

Am I special?

What does your nurse say?