Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

loraxg4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 30, 2009
I started up an old Newton.:)
Had to Correct the date -I don't even remember what it said, like 1963 or something.:)
Years ago I had a scheduled reminder for an old girlfriend's birthday in there and now it is catching up on every birthday she ever had (the reminders start 7 days before her birthday and chime in for every single day until each birthday for every single year and everyday after) with one reminder after another -we're up to 164 that I've responded to.:mad:
Tried to delete her from Names -can't find a way to do it. Tried to change her birthday and it doesn't help.:mad:
How do I get past this?:eek:

Hrududu

macrumors 68020
Jul 25, 2008
Central US
I started up an old Newton.:)
Had to Correct the date -I don't even remember what it said, like 1963 or something.:)
Years ago I had a scheduled reminder for an old girlfriend's birthday in there and now it is catching up on every birthday she ever had (the reminders start 7 days before her birthday and chime in for every single day until each birthday for every single year and everyday after) with one reminder after another -we're up to 164 that I've responded to.:mad:
Tried to delete her from Names -can't find a way to do it. Tried to change her birthday and it doesn't help.:mad:
How do I get past this?:eek:
I have a friend who ran into the same problem not long ago. I'll see if he can remember how it was fixed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.