Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Romanesq

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2003
Hoboken
hey...

Can't understand a friggin word he's saying. That guy talks funny. :p
Who does he think he is, Sean Connery?

I refuse to watch until the HD is processed. Oh and I would like to buy that table. Looks very nice. :cool:

The Samurai

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
Glasgow
Can't understand a friggin word he's saying. That guy talks funny. :p
Who does he think he is, Sean Connery?

I refuse to watch until the HD is processed. Oh and I would like to buy that table. Looks very nice. :cool:

lol, nice one.

Table ain't for sale ;). Think the HD shud be processed by now.

Romanesq

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2003
Hoboken
Well.....

Liked your review of the incase slider and how you used it for a while so you could share that it had fallen multiple times and the iPhone made it okay.

Hope it gets some good viewership. Me, haven't touched a slider yet. For that much money I can get a solid polycarbonate case and the Steinheil anti-fingerprint screen. Still wonder about dirt getting in and the scratches.

Can get several Cozip cases in fact plus the that awesome screen protector and the no fingerprint surface really does work.

Also getting the Speck hard see through case for my Penryn Macbook Pro, so I guess this is my trend. Although you didn't like that product.

Anyway, it's good that there's lots of products for different tastes. :cool:

philip2021

macrumors newbie
Jul 31, 2008
After dropping, land on corner/side?

Hi - Thanks for the video review....I'm almost sold on the slider. I am reluctant because I'm not sure about the cases' ability to absorb shock. Do you think it works as a good shock absorber? You mentioned that you dropped yours on the face and on the back, but have you dropped it and had it land on a corner? I would be interested to hear how that turned out (does the case come apart from the shock?).

I realize there are two rubber strips....Do they do much?

Thanks again.

Cheers,
P

Megalobyte

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2007
Florida
I've had 3 sliders so far, they do offer pretty good shock protection, I dropped my various phones several times, sometimes on a corner, the cases never once opened, nor did the phones suffer any damage.

Very good cases IMO, my new matte black being my favorite so far.

Mjmar

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2008
This case is on sale for $27.99 (normally $35) at Target... If anyone's interested. I picked one up for my 3GS which still hasn't shipped. o_o

Mjmar

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2008
item arriving in 2-6 weeks? that what it says under the product.

i think i'd rather walk on 1 foot to my local target instead

Yeah that's why I got it in store. It's a pretty good deal if you have a Target nearby though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.