PDA

View Full Version : Powerbook G4 can't find my wireless network..

kslim
Jul 2, 2009, 02:47 AM
Hi guys. I need some help with my Airport. I currently have a D-Link DIR-655 router. The wireless is wonderful when it works but lately the problem is the network has disappeared from my Airport list. I've tried reinstalling the software and it has temporarily fixed the problem but after a minute or so the network vanishes (but I'm still able to connect to it via iPhone). Anyone know what the problem is? I'm currently running 10.5.7 on a 15" Pbook G4. Thanks for any help.

ViciousShadow21
Jul 2, 2009, 03:07 AM
Hi guys. I need some help with my Airport. I currently have a D-Link DIR-655 router. The wireless is wonderful when it works but lately the problem is the network has disappeared from my Airport list. I've tried reinstalling the software and it has temporarily fixed the problem but after a minute or so the network vanishes (but I'm still able to connect to it via iPhone). Anyone know what the problem is? I'm currently running 10.5.7 on a 15" Pbook G4. Thanks for any help.

that is weird. first thing i would do is run a hardware check using the os install DVD. boot up your computer while holding the D key and just check to make sure there is nothing wrong with the actual airport card before diving into all that network BS.