PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a case for the Classic.

gan6660
Jul 3, 2009, 04:37 PM
I am getting a Classic for $20 through the education discount and want a good case for it. I was looking at the Incase one they sell at the Apple Store. Does anyone have one? How do you like it?

Scepticalscribe
Jul 4, 2009, 12:35 PM
I have two classics (80GB and 120GB) and I got a black leather case for each of them. When I got my first classic three years ago, I bought a silicon case, which was fine, but not as nice - or as comfortable - as the leather. However, leather tends not to be the cheapest option, which, given the price you have paid for your iPod, may be a consideration.

One of the cases is a Gear4 - I got it in the same store I bought my MBP - and it is a nice leather case. The other one is a DIO, which I bought in an airport shop, and it is a softer case.

Cheers and good luck

wywern209
Jul 4, 2009, 01:10 PM
i checked apple.com and the ipod socks actually seem to have gotten good reviews. i don't know about the incase tho.

halfbelgian
Jul 4, 2009, 03:53 PM
I was looking at the Incase one they sell at the Apple Store. Does anyone have one? How do you like it?

I have one and like it although I haven't really used my iPod very much other than while sitting and occasionally going for a walk with it.

gan6660
Jul 5, 2009, 10:32 AM
i checked apple.com and the ipod socks actually seem to have gotten good reviews. i don't know about the incase tho.

I do have the iPod Socks and use one for my Touch that is wrapped in a Best Skin Ever. However I feel like I want a case for some reason.