Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lemons!

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 1, 2009
I have the 3GS and I use the Incase Slider case for it, I was wondering which is the best screen protector to get that works well for the Incase Slider.

Thanks

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
Have you tried going without a SP? The slider has a tendency (not always, but sometimes) to bubble a screen protector. If you need a SP with your slider, I suggest a very well installed power support crystal or anti-glare film. I prefer without a SP, but those would be your best bet from what I understand if you need an SP.

STEVESKI07

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2009
Washington, DC
I have the Invisible Shield by Zagg. I didn't do an excellent job of putting it on but the top and bottom would peel up pretty bad the first few days of owning the shield. After that it is performing better but it is bubbling up a little on the sides. You can't tell from a difference, but it's enough to bother me. Either way, I think I'm going to remove it soon. I'm going to the beach this weekend so I'll wait until after that.

Lemons!

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 1, 2009
I really want a screen protector because I mostly carry it in my pocket, and sometimes my old phone would get scratched.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I have my matte charcoal incase slider paired with the PS Anti-Glare. I throw it in my pockets without any worries.

Looks great, no bubbles, no fingerprints

they are 2 for $15 at your local apple store

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.