Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IBITF

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 25, 2009
Atlanta
ROLANDO 2 OUT NOW! Beat it the day it came out but its a great game and soooo recommended. Purchase it NAO!
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=321084051&mt=8
http://appshopper.com/games/rolando-2-quest-for-the-golden-orchid
Exclusive for OS 3.0. Coming soon for OS 2.2.

"If you do not like Rolando 2, then you do not like videogames."
- IGN, Editor's Choice Award, 9 out of 10

-------------------------------------------

The sequel to the iPhone Game of the Year has arrived in style! Get ready to roll as you guide a massive cast of characters on a funky new quest filled with action and surprise behind every touch.

------------------------------------------

-- ROLANDO'S AWARD-WINNING GAMEPLAY RETURNS
Touch, tilt and slide you way through the adventure of a lifetime, leading the Rolandos through fully-interactive
environments filled with action, physics and puzzles.

-- ALL NEW 3D LOOK
Experience lush graphics in your epic quest through tropical beaches, ancient ruins, volcanic caverns and dark jungles.

-- DRIVE, FLY, SWIM
Expand your tactics and take your adventure to new heights and depths with a variety of physics-based gameplay features like vehicles, buoyancy and flying Rolandos.

-- THESE ROLANDOS FIGHT BACK!
Blast, zap, drown and skewer the islands most hostile inhabitants as you battle your way to victory using all-new combat features.

-- CHART YOUR OWN COURSE THROUGH AN EPIC STORY
Choose which mission to play next as you lead a brave new cast of Rolandos through more than 45 challenging levels in search of the fabled Golden Orchid.

-- SHARE THE GLORY
While online, compare your Awards and High Scores with others on ROLANDO 2's Global Leader Boards and challenge your friends to beat your score using OS 3.0's push notification. Requires internet connection.

-- SIGNATURE AUDIO-VISUAL STYLE
Enjoy the vibrant graphics designed by pop illustrator Mikko Walamies and an exciting soundtrack from legendary breakbeat artist Mr. Scruff.

Do you ROLANDO?
Visit rolando2.ngmoco.com for the latest news and media on all things ROLANDO 2

ROLANDO 2 is presented by ngmoco:) exclusively for the iPhone and iPod touch

Created by Hand Circus

Ganttman44

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2009
I enjoyed the original for a while, but after a few hours it lost my interest... i dont think ill download this title unless the price drastically drops.

leandromp

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2008
I wasn't sure on getting this app but it looks good and i bought it like an hour ago. HUGE MISTAKE.

LoganT

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2007
I bought Rolando for 10 dollars on a bunch of recommendations and I pretty much disliked it. It doesn't matter if NGMoco makes games specifically for the iPhone if they aren't good. Who seems to be one of the best iPhone game developers is FireMint (Flight Control and Real Racing). Those guys know what they're doing.

leandromp

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2008
Rolando 2, looks amazing!!, we have to give credit to them for that, but is just not fun!, i got bored in minutes but i kept "playing" to see what's next or so "fantastic" about this game! i got tired of waiting.

Gokunama

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2008
The first Rolando was alright, but like so many other games I've bought, I just didn't have time to finish. Firemint's Flight Control was quickly deleted off my iPhone. It just didn't have any real realism to it (747s doing complete 180s on a dime). Real Racing's awesome!

Anyways, I'm coming up on holidays, so if I get through the first Rolando, I might consider picking up the second.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.