Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ceezy3000

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 10, 2009
The Valley!!
well i've just started a new blog with blogger and i've been working hard to get it up and running. I still am not sure on the name of the site and i can change it but the name i want is not available.
http://www.yungceezy.blogspot.com/
please give any advice u can and be honest

EmielS

macrumors member
Jul 8, 2009
it's looks pretty good, maybe a little to busy on the right side but ok.

maybe you should use tumblr, i'm using it to and it just works fine.

ceezy3000

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 10, 2009
The Valley!!
thanks, i was wondering if you could help me with the name of the site, i chose yungceezy.blogspot.com because shithappens was already taken and yungceezy is a nickname of myn. Yea tumblr look good, really elegant

miles01110

macrumors Core
Jul 24, 2006
The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
What is your target audience? I read the first line of your first post and it's safe to say I won't be visiting your site again. The last thing pretty much anyone that doesn't know you wants to read is a personal blog of teenage rants.

ceezy3000

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 10, 2009
The Valley!!
What is your target audience? I read the first line of your first post and it's safe to say I won't be visiting your site again. The last thing pretty much anyone that doesn't know you wants to read is a personal blog of teenage rants.
oh yeah haha. sorry bout that.
Well I'm really just wondering how i can improve the asthetics

HostColor

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2009
Honestly... Change the name of the blog, get your own domain name and do not use vulgar and explicit.... at least not in the titles. Then your blog will worth more.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.