Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daihard

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 19, 2008
Seattle, WA
I am wondering if anyone has any feedback on the Sennheiser MM200 Bluetooth headset? I am seriously considering buying the pair since iPhone OS 3.0 now supports BT devices for music as well as phone calls. I currently use the MM50 and like its sound quality as well as the fit in my ears.

TIA!
Dai

lfine39

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2009
I am wondering if anyone has any feedback on the Sennheiser MM200 Bluetooth headset? I am seriously considering buying the pair since iPhone OS 3.0 now supports BT devices for music as well as phone calls. I currently use the MM50 and like its sound quality as well as the fit in my ears.

TIA!
Dai

I just got the Altec Lansing Backbeat 903 from shopcell.com fhttp://www.shopcell.com/searchresults.asp?keyword=T335235
use code 205 at checkout take another 5% off this headset is AWESOME i tried imuffs,Sony Erickson IS800 's nothing compares with these I work out with them never lost connection, never fell out of my ear actually 3 guys in gym ordered them after I showed them off check it out Im sure you will love em

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.