Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

belvdr

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2005
Yes, but I'm not sure how syncing would work, if you're already syncing with the Mini.

JediMeister

macrumors 68040
Oct 9, 2008
The 3.0 firmware lets you sync different content with different computers. Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Photos, Info, and Applications can each be synced with different computers if you wished. On a Windows system, you can sync photos through iTunes from Adobe Photoshop Elements versions 3.0-5.0, Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 or later, or a folder from Windows Explorer, as documented by this. If you have folders within the folder of choice you can sync more than one folder of photos. For example if you have selected to sync pictures from the My Pictures/Pictures folder, and you have folders within My Pictures, you will have the option to sync selected folders rather than the individual images in that directory. Hope this made things a little more clearer.

cakbar

macrumors regular
Apr 30, 2008
The 3.0 firmware lets you sync different content with different computers.

You can sync different content from different computers with previous firmwares also. I have 2.1 and have my music, apps, and videos synced with my pc while contacts, calendars and photos are synced with my mac. I have been doing this since the first ipod touch firmware.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.