Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SpeedFleX

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 22, 2009
Interwebz
Finally had some time to make a coffee table and put the home theater setup together and here it is on my FlickR account

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40359915@N08/sets/72157621573971344/

Its a building process in progress I'll post new pics later.... Any Suggestions?

Edit: Oh yeahh the iphone table has a radio controlled digital clock ^^and these are the specs:

TV: Samsung LCD 40" FullHD
Sound: JBL 5.1
Players and Consoles: Apple TV, Xbox 360 and a PS3

Behind the Scenes: 1 Router and a bunch of electric and networking cables...

Attachments

• IMG_0263.JPG
    IMG_0263.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 200

ethical

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
Very cool!! I hope you remembered to turn the phone icon 90 degrees clockwise, otherwise it's the wrong way round :eek:

Loving the home theater setup too!

ethical

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
That's ok. It will be a few hours until America wakes up, then there will be more users online and more feedback I'm sure.

SpeedFleX

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 22, 2009
Interwebz
:rolleyes: That's so tacky. You could have at least rounded the corners to make it life-like.

Thx for the input

If I did this with the glass do you think it would make it less tacky then? Or would recommed any other changes besides updating to 3.0^^

And also do you have any technical advice of going about rounding the edges off of glass and metal tubing?

And to the rest thx for the postive feedback

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
:rolleyes: That's so tacky. You could have at least rounded the corners to make it life-like.

You could have at least said something a little less critical and more constructive. Shouldawouldacoulda. Could YOU have pulled off the same thing? :rolleyes: Sheesh. Some people.

Nice project, OP. :) Does the Home button work?

oseven

macrumors member
Dec 30, 2008
London, UK
You could have at least said something a little less critical and more constructive. Shouldawouldacoulda. Could YOU have pulled off the same thing? :rolleyes: Sheesh. Some people.

Why? Freedom of speech and all. Anyway, we're as bad as each other now, we both commented on something we didn't like ;)

And yes, I'm sure I could have 'pulled off' the same thing.

Andrew Henry

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2008
Why? Freedom of speech and all. Anyway, we're as bad as each other now, we both commented on something we didn't like ;)

And yes, I'm sure I could have 'pulled off' the same thing.

Freedom of speech doesn't apply here, as this is a privately held forum, so your "freedom" is only as much as you are given by the owner(s).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.