Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Warlock20

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Hey everyone, here’s a new addictive game that just came to app store to play in those boring times, in the buss, at school, before sleep, hehehe

The game is called “Leds”, it’s kind of a puzzle game where the objective is to figure out what is the word that is scrolled along the LED panel. The challenge is that only 3 columns of led works, and, with time, only two, and finally, just one. The scroll speed also increases with time, making the game become more challenging.

It’s really fun, there’s, like, hundreds of words, more than 50 levels, and about 6 different themes, too many options for one life, hehehe.
It’s not a game that requires too much time, just concentration, so you can play wherever you want.

There’s a lite version on app, but, like I said, it’s addictive, so I had to bought the full version [US$ 0.99] and I’m playing all the time :)

Anyway, hope anyone here enjoy it..

Full Version

Lite Version

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
Btw

it's ok to say your the Developer, looks more honest when you say you are. Rather then somebody that was so exciter about this app it was there 1st post! :rolleyes:any way I will check out the light version and go from there! ;)

Warlock20

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
it's ok to say your the Developer, looks more honest when you say you are. Rather then somebody that was so exciter about this app it was there 1st post! :rolleyes:any way I will check out the light version and go from there! ;)

hahahahaha.....almost right, I´m not the developer but I know who is. But I´m suggesting the game by my own here :cool: I really like it...

anyway, do you know more puzzle games? I love them :D

sharla

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2009
got the full version....real fun indeed, but too dificult when is one led and too fast o_O

mariaaraujo

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2009
Playing now

Got the full version too... I'm loving this game but it really becomes very difficult when only one column and led appears in my screen. But I won't give up, I know that I can find the words in these hard levels hahaha.

musigames

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2009
Promotions

Hey folks!

We're doing some great promotions on Twitter (@musigames). Follow us to take part and win the best prizes! Bdw, we're going to ruffle off a promocode of Leds on september, 10th. Keep in touch and maybe you can be the winner!

Best wishes,

Musigames Studio
http://www.musigames.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.