PDA

View Full Version : happy "birthday" apple screen

.a
Jun 11, 2004, 07:24 AM
.today is the day
it's been 500 days since the last update of the apple screen ... happy birthday ...
.a

realityisterror
Jun 11, 2004, 07:39 AM
here's to another 500!!
no, ok... here's to another 17 days!

reality

Mr. Anderson
Jun 11, 2004, 07:59 AM
Scary to think that in this industry that Apple has stayed with the same monitor for so long without and update.

And they still look better than anything else out there.....can't wait to see what the next ones look like.

D

michaelrjohnson
Jun 11, 2004, 08:01 AM
oh man... if i were in the market, that would be *really* irritating.

for the sake of all of you out there, i hope apple updates their displays!

revenuee
Jun 11, 2004, 08:18 AM
i just bought a LaCie electron blue 19" for my G4 tower ... oh man ... now this is color and sharpness

virividox
Jun 11, 2004, 09:43 AM
wwdc maybe?

sigh it should be updated soon i want one to go with my lappy

.a
Jun 11, 2004, 10:02 AM
i just bought a LaCie electron blue 19" for my G4 tower ... oh man ... now this is color and sharpness

is this a tft or a crt ? right now i buy quite a lot of refurbish crts, because a lot of companies are getting rid of it (switching to tft) - and those used crts are dead cheap - and my own company needs some more and new workplaces :) though i never find a used lacie crt - are they that good or are they not so often sold?

anyway, a new line of apple monitors would be great!
.a

revenuee
Jun 11, 2004, 10:40 AM
is this a tft or a crt ? right now i buy quite a lot of refurbish crts, because a lot of companies are getting rid of it (switching to tft) - and those used crts are dead cheap - and my own company needs some more and new workplaces :) though i never find a used lacie crt - are they that good or are they not so often sold?

anyway, a new line of apple monitors would be great!
.a

i bought CRT ... i nearly broke the bank on it ... never mind the flat screen one's

and ya ... the LaCie are regarded as one the best

Muskie
Jun 11, 2004, 01:38 PM
sonofabitch! lol I just bought a 17" on wednesday. Oh well, I'm happy with it.

yoda13
Jun 11, 2004, 01:50 PM
this is funny but sad. I like the displays, but apple needs to get with it.