Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gatorac

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 10, 2009
Anyone have any experience with this case I've tried finding some info on it but there doesn't seem to be much out there. I'm looking for something like this but I'm a little skeptical. I found it on ebay and the have a website ikohr.com but that's it.

Gatorac

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 10, 2009
32 views and not one person has an opinion or insigh about it???

HowEver

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2005
Toronto
Of course there is no order form, the whole page is graphics...

Really, don't waste your time with this barely existing entity when there are companies with solid, proven customer service records.

Read the note on the bottom: This Case Is Use At Your Own Risk.

So is the site.

nineohtoo

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2009
SF Bay Area
^Just because something doesn't come from a big established company doesn't mean it might not be good. Look at audio equipment. Most of the best and most raved about have the sorriest looking websites and had nothing to go by except their product descriptions. Most of these small companies don't have that kind of money or know how, and spend it entirely on their products.

With that in mind, that particular site looks a little iffy. I do agree that the site needs some work, if anything they should at least make an ebay store(i know you said you saw them on ebay, but I searched ikohr to no avail). But the case itself looks nice. I hate the bulk of all these other clear cases that offer full protection, and this looks to solve it.

HowEver

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2005
Toronto
A company that promises satisfaction, and then blows that away with "use at own risk" deserves more assessment before ordering.

But I'd love to hear otherwise, from macrumors customers speaking about this product.

^Just because something doesn't come from a big established company doesn't mean it might not be good. Look at audio equipment. Most of the best and most raved about have the sorriest looking websites and had nothing to go by except their product descriptions. Most of these small companies don't have that kind of money or know how, and spend it entirely on their products.

With that in mind, that particular site looks a little iffy. I do agree that the site needs some work, if anything they should at least make an ebay store(i know you said you saw them on ebay, but I searched ikohr to no avail). But the case itself looks nice. I hate the bulk of all these other clear cases that offer full protection, and this looks to solve it.

Gatorac

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 10, 2009
A company that promises satisfaction, and then blows that away with "use at own risk" deserves more assessment before ordering.

But I'd love to hear otherwise, from macrumors customers speaking about this product.

I think that use at ow risk is just them covering their ass, I mean how badly can a case damage a phone other than scratches? But I also would love to hear someone one chime in that used it. I mean if it turns out to be legit this could be the perfect case (at least for me). I was thinking of getting a reveal with the ps anti or this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.