PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my new MB! What games do I want, iStat still teh sh!at?

jbrent89
Jul 23, 2009, 10:57 PM
I got the 320/2.5/4gb...

what are some good games? I also ordered the Razer notebook mouse, those things are sexy

why does shipping take so long :D

GoCubsGo
Jul 23, 2009, 10:58 PM
WTF clam down.
Read here (http://guides.macrumors.com/).
And yes, :rolleyes: iStat is still the sh!at.

jbrent89
Jul 23, 2009, 10:59 PM
WTF clam down.

no :P thanks

jmann
Play Peggle! It's pretty, and really fun. :D

GoCubsGo
Then why come here asking for help if you're unwilling or unable to read a perfectly useful guide? :confused:

jmann
Jul 23, 2009, 11:00 PM
Then why come here asking for help if you're unwilling or unable to read a perfectly useful guide? :confused:

It's their universal purpose.

GoCubsGo
Jul 23, 2009, 11:02 PM
So true jmann, so true.

jbrent89
Jul 23, 2009, 11:02 PM

Lol i meant when u said calm down :rolleyes:

dukebound85
Jul 23, 2009, 11:06 PM
Lol i meant when u said calm down :rolleyes:

haha

hmm get frets on fire!

jbrent89
Jul 24, 2009, 12:00 AM
haha

hmm get frets on fire!

i got a guitar id rather noodle with, anything that isnt on my ipod touch already? :p

U should have seen my blackbook (3 year mark right about now)...

i used a clorox wipe on it, and ofc this one was soaking wet instead of slightly moist, everything was in slow mo, then my screen started melting etc etc, best way to have ur computer die haha

applebook
Jul 24, 2009, 12:19 AM
There are games for Mac? :confused: :eek:

MacMini2009
Jul 24, 2009, 12:20 AM
There are games for Mac? :confused: :eek:

Yes, there are games for Macs.

jbrent89
Jul 24, 2009, 12:43 AM
Yes, there are games for Macs.

but you cant right click

MacMini2009
Jul 24, 2009, 12:46 AM
but you cant right click

You can right click in Macs.

JamesGorman
Jul 24, 2009, 12:59 AM
but you cant right click

OMG, this has got to be one of my pet peeves when talking to people about windows and Mac. I can't believe how many people still think that there is no right click in OSX. Than when you explain to them that there is, They always say "well the mouse has only one button". :mad:

applebook
Jul 24, 2009, 02:04 AM
but you cant right click

You can't right-click, and you have to pay TWICE as much for a Mac game. For example, Game A for PC costs $50, but the Mac version is $100.

This is a fact :p

....sarcasm, just in case you didn't notice. ;)

jbrent89
Jul 24, 2009, 04:50 AM
:apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

#1 QUESTION!!: Should I get a mousepad for my razer mouse? Since *gasp* i will be playing games

andalusia
Jul 24, 2009, 06:15 AM

#1 QUESTION!!: Should I get a mousepad for my razer mouse? Since *gasp* i will be playing games

Y....es.
Or do what I do and turn a corkboard placemat upside down and use that.

OMG, this has got to be one of my pet peeves when talking to people about windows and Mac. I can't believe how many people still think that there is no right click in OSX. Than when you explain to them that there is, They always say "well the mouse has only one button". :mad:

Then you tell them to buy an external mouse with two buttons so they can feel at ease with themselves again.

Buskape
Jul 24, 2009, 07:28 AM

Get a real Laser mouse, i see razer made some new bluetooth laser mouse for notebooks for 80$, they don't need a pad.

jbrent89
Jul 25, 2009, 03:12 AM
Get a real Laser mouse, i see razer made some new bluetooth laser mouse for notebooks for 80$, they don't need a pad.

well i just ordered the red one off of apple website, i love these razer mice but the last one i had was way too big and uncomfortable...

that is what I figured, i mean the kensigton BT one i have is great on my wood table, the traction is actually nicer hah...

I think mousepads are kind of unecessary unless u have a glass table or something

davidjearly
Jul 25, 2009, 05:32 AM
WTF clam down.
And yes, :rolleyes: iStat is still the sh!at.

Why don't you calm down? You appear to be the only one who needs to. ;)

Edensuko
Jul 25, 2009, 11:23 PM
Get crossover
Download Steam and buy the valve complete pack
Then run bootcamp to install windows

Run everything but l4d on OSX
Run l4d on windows

be happy

andalusia
Jul 26, 2009, 05:48 AM
be happy

+1