Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Patston

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 17, 2009
streams live American radio stations to users in the UK.
I visited Florida for the third year in a row a few weeks back and I loved their version of Magic..."soft and contemporary" ha...anyway, anyone know of an app which does this?

aol radio and iheart are good and they are free

wunder radio is much better (imho)... it has a huge list of streaming radio stations but it costs 3 or 4 bucks... but i have found i'll fire that one up before the others....

what radio station are you looking for in FL? i'll look and see if it's in wunder radio....

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
aol radio and iheart are good and they are free
wunder radio is much better (imho)... it has a huge list of streaming radio stations but it costs 3 or 4 bucks... but i have found i'll fire that one up before the others....

what radio station are you looking for in FL? i'll look and see if it's in wunder radio....

RTFT! :)

Patston

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 17, 2009
The radio station is actually spelt "Magic".

Their saying is "soft and contemporary". They have shows at night with a woman called Delilah or something. Just trying to give details that narrow it down. So any FL natives could help out here. I loved that station.

Pika

macrumors 68000
Oct 5, 2008
Japan
I prefer [app]ooTunes[/app] over WunderRadio because it have 3x more features and you can listen to the radio by closing the app. In other words you can listen to the radio while playing a game.

Patston

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 17, 2009
Not the American Magic I heard.

It played a lot of music like...Daughtry, Lifehouse etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.