Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

avrpatsfan

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 17, 2009
ipod_nano_5_blkrbr.jpg
ipod_touch_3_hard.jpg

ipod_nano_5_transparent.jpg

3-iPod-Nano5-copy.jpg

iPod-Touch3-copy.jpg
[/IMG]
ipod_nano_5_silicon.jpg

ipod_touch_3_silicon1.jpg

image008.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
Hope this is true. Can't wait until September. I will be upgrading!
Enjoy!

Brien

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2008
If it isn't true there's a lot of cases that aren't going to fit.

tabasco70

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2009
Japan
Yes i hope this is true. Sucks for case manufacturers if the iPod Nano ends up looking completely different. Or no camera.

wywern209

macrumors 65832
Sep 7, 2008
do you rly want to know?
Lol yes, im going to get myself a 16gb or a 32gb ipod touch 3g for myself this december so by then, hopefully, the major issues at launch will be ironed out and there will also be some decent cases.

4DThinker

macrumors 68020
Mar 15, 2008
Looks like there will be an increase of invasion of privacy cases now that anyone with an iPod will have a camera with them too.

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009
I can't wait to see the specs of the new iPod Touch. Will it be like the 3G S?

My iPod Touch First Gen is Killing me :)

dark-saito

macrumors regular
I can't wait to see the specs of the new iPod Touch. Will it be like the 3G S?

My iPod Touch First Gen is Killing me :)

AMEN!!! OH GAWD, mine is so sloooooowww, and it's age is becoming more and more obvious with every new app that allows camera input and voice chat ;3; im finding it very tempting to just get a 2nd gen, but i know this generation will definitely have more in store!

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009
AMEN!!! OH GAWD, mine is so sloooooowww, and it's age is becoming more and more obvious with every new app that allows camera input and voice chat ;3; im finding it very tempting to just get a 2nd gen, but i know this generation will definitely have more in store!

It's horrible right? I was try to sell my iPod for the price of a new refurbished iPod Touch. No luck, just wasted 10 bucks, no one looked at my offer.

My iPod is just SLOW, and compare it to the 3G S...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.