View Full Version : Halo coming to mac!

Draft
Jul 12, 2002, 03:01 PM
Check it out:

http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0207/12.halo.php

Draft

ShaolinMiddleFinger
Jul 12, 2002, 04:01 PM
Wasn't this already posted in another thread awhile ago... feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

Draft
Jul 12, 2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by ShaolinMiddleFinger
Wasn't this already posted in another thread awhile ago... feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

Someone had already said it, but now Microsoft has made it official as of today. Just thought that everyone should know that it is official.

Draft

AlphaTech
Jul 12, 2002, 04:12 PM
Those m$ bastards... We were supposed to have Halo long ago, but they had to make it for the heXbox first... :mad: NOW, we have to wait until who knows when next year to get it for either computer platform. That's just *********!!

Yet another way that m$ screws people. Also, another reason to NOT purchase other m$ packages, you know the ones they charge a couple of hundred for, when it should be under $100.

job
Jul 12, 2002, 05:43 PM
And of course by the time Halo comes out for the Mac/PC, Halo 2 will be out for the X-Box. And I'm not kidding. The bastards.

hitman

DavPeanut
Jul 12, 2002, 06:02 PM
At least it will come out at the same time on both the Macs and the PCs

job
Jul 12, 2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by DavPeanut
At least it will come out at the same time on both the Macs and the PCs

Yeah, just a little late. Just a little. :rolleyes:

At least the Wintel community had to wait too. :D

ArtMan617
Jul 13, 2002, 12:53 PM
What are all of your thoughts on Westlake Interactive? Do you think they're a worthy company to be developing what is quite possibly the greatest FPS of all time?

-ArtMan617

Pants
Jul 13, 2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by ArtMan617
What are all of your thoughts on Westlake Interactive? Do you think they're a worthy company to be developing what is quite possibly the greatest FPS of all time?

-ArtMan617

ive never forgiven them for 'losing' the final point release of Unreal....grr.....

:)

job
Jul 13, 2002, 08:04 PM
I don't think they are that bad. They have done some pretty amazing ports in the past (i.e. RtCW, Max Payne, the Sims), and they are really respected in the Mac gaming community, so I think Halo will be in good hands.

And even if they do ***** it up, I don't really care since I probably won't buy it anyways. :)