Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

murpbrad

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 29, 2009
I've googled both of these issues and can't seem to find anyone else with these problems.

First, in iTwitter, I have created separate groups for friends in different locations. No problems there. When I begin following a new user, that person shows up in my list of people I'm following, but they don't show up in the list when I attempt to edit the group. I have figured out that if I delete the app and download it again, it shows all the people I'm following when I want to add them to a group. But, that's a hassle to have to do that every time I begin following a new user. Has anyone else had this problem? How do I get the list to show all the people I'm following so that I can add them to certain groups?

Second, in Tweetdeck, I have about 3 or 4 friends that I follow that do not show up in my Friends list. They show up on Twitter.com, Tweetie, iTwitter, etc., but not on Tweetdeck. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Carnivor

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2008
I had same problem with iTwitter, and also with Tweetdeck, i now only use tweetdeck.

I sorted this prob by,

remove the app off phone, setup groups on mac version of tweetdeck and backup using their feature, reinstall tweetdeck onto iphone, groups sync down from mac using backup feature.

now working nicelly

sawf

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2009
Tweetdeck has been working normally for me.. dunno bout iTwitter though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.