Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

celticpride678

Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA
Just like in other popular websites (FaceBook, MySpace, AIM etc.), there are status messages or, what you are doing that very moment.

Why not have that same idea in forums? People can find out what you are working on (Tech related or not) and other things, like: someplace, reading etc.

Would anyone else be interested in this? I think this feature should only be included in Profiles, to keep the clean look of Mac Rumors threads.

Post your thoughts here.

PS- I understand Mac Rumors cannot develop this, but vBulletin must.

celticpride678

Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA
It would be a nice thing on profiles only. But I like the clean look of MR threads. I personally don't want anything cluttering up the thread pages.

Opps, sorry. I wanted to add: only on profile. I feel the same way. Mac Rumors threads are nice and clean and do not need more. Just on profiles. I fixed the OP with this information. Sorry.

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
Profiles I guess would be okay, but I wouldn't really be interested in what anyone is doing or thinking, just as no one would be interested in what I'm doing or thinking.

But I've grown a deep hate for facebook ever since they plastered the home page with it so that may just be me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.