Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bocomo

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2007
New York
it is certainly real

you might be interested in following this blog: blogs.adobe.com/jnack

i saw vids of that tech demonstrated months ago

(it's a great blog)

:)

RebootD

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2009
NW Indiana
Say hello to the future wow that is pretty impressive holy run on sentence! :eek:

See now those are 'features' I would like to see. Stuff that actually makes my job easier and faster!

MattSepeta

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2009
375th St. Y
wow

Holy smokes....

That is some next level technology!

I remember seeing a demo vid of the tech a few months ago that only focused on the ruined roman structure and repairing the damage, and that lone blew my mind...

The part at the beginning of this video with the image part replacement stuff is mind blowing!

I will have to make the upgrade, those tools will be so helpful for rearranging images for web banner use and optimization.

sth

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2006
The old world
Impressive technology, I hope the results also look that good when not youtube-compressed. ;)

But too bad Adobe will charge crazy prices for the update again. And when 10.7 comes out a few months after you bought CS5 for a four-digit sum, they will tell you that "it may work, but is unsupported" and you'll have to pay $$$ again for an upgrade to CS6.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.