Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kodyman17

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 6, 2009
Hi I'm an iPhone develper, and i have just finished a little app that keeps track of small loans. I am looking for a few people to test out, send feed back, and send feauture requests for my app. More info about the app below.

I created this app to keep track of all the times I bought lunch for my friends. It will let you add a new loan, and enter: a title for the loan, details about the loan, the loan amount, name of the loaner, and a date for the loan. It also will keep track of loans you are borrowing from other people, so you can compare how much you owe to how much you are owed. After you have some information entered, you can send email reminders to the loaner, to remind them how much they owe you and what for.

I am looking for about 5-10 people to send my app to, so if your interested let me know. If there are more interested than I think will be I might be willing to accept more.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.