Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crassusad44

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2001
Scandinavia
But I want it now!

I know Photoshop is coming for X, and I hate to see pics of the app, cuz I want it now!!! Goddamnit!

Does anyone have any hard facts if Adobe's going to have a X release party at the expo???
(It would sound likely if they do)

My 2¢

V

vodka

Adobe for X

Hi,

i am testing one of the earlier builds of adobe inDesign 2 X. it is running pretty fast and is completely stable.

vodka

dricci

macrumors 6502a
Dec 15, 2001
Looks Fake...

Looks fake. Take a look at the full screen shots. Mac OS X doesn't have an application switcher in the top-right :( That gives it away right there.

Kid Red

macrumors 65816
Dec 14, 2001
haha

Wow, let's see. I have the Beta of PS 7 (with imageready) and I;ve seen GoLive beta I just couldn't grab it. That leaves inDesign which the poster above says he has....

That leaves the ap switcher.

Go to http://www.versiontracker.com and get ASM, X-Assist or whatever choice you have for app switcher in OSX. Still think it;s fake just because you haven't seen an X app switcher?

dricci

macrumors 6502a
Dec 15, 2001
ASM

Ah, yes. ASM is pretty cool, just tried it.

Well, it does look pretty real. But never get too excited about screen shots or pictures, that's been a rule in the past.

But it does look like it could be real, we can just hope :) However I doubt I'll be able to afford it.

Kid Red

macrumors 65816
Dec 14, 2001
Yea, Adobe apps are really expensive. Maybe you should check out FireWorks from Macromedia. That's supposed to X ready in about 6 months.

B

Brent Turbo

Newer versions!

I just saw screenshots of Abobe Photoshop 9.0 running on an iWalk at spymac.com!!!

Also debuting on iWalk are Illustrator 14.0, GoLive 11.5, built in palm reading capabilities, 256GB of ram, the ability to urinate (real urine), and a wool hat. It will be announced at MWNY with the new 1.6GHz quad processor G5s!!!

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
Re: Looks Fake...

Originally posted by dricci
Looks fake. Take a look at the full screen shots. Mac OS X doesn't have an application switcher in the top-right :( That gives it away right there.

Actually, there is a small program that works like the old finder menu did for X called X-Assist. Check for it on http://www.versiontracker.com.

Otherwise, I think the shots look pretty cool. Can't wait for Photoshop to come out for X!

GPTurismo

macrumors 6502
May 4, 2001
Montgomery, AL USA
Re: Newer versions!

Originally posted by Brent Turbo
I just saw screenshots of Abobe Photoshop 9.0 running on an iWalk at spymac.com!!!

Also debuting on iWalk are Illustrator 14.0, GoLive 11.5, built in palm reading capabilities, 256GB of ram, the ability to urinate (real urine), and a wool hat. It will be announced at MWNY with the new 1.6GHz quad processor G5s!!!

How...

interesting. :\

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.