PDA

View Full Version : HTML News Lettter Subscrition

JackT06
Aug 7, 2009, 06:45 AM
Does anyone know how to make a buttton i can add onto my page which will enable it to basicly they enter there email and click send and it emails it to me.

Also know of way i can make a mailing list for the newsletter?

Many Thanks:D

Not Available
Aug 7, 2009, 07:57 AM
Yes, mate!

BY LEARNING PHP!!

Everything you seem to be asking around here relies on PHP. I suggest finishing at least one HTML/CSS tutorial, and then try and move to PHP. You're mixing everything up, and this will only annoy you.

JackT06
Aug 7, 2009, 08:15 AM
Yes, mate!

BY LEARNING PHP!!

Everything you seem to be asking around here relies on PHP. I suggest finishing at least one HTML/CSS tutorial, and then try and move to PHP. You're mixing everything up, and this will only annoy you.

I have finished a HTML tourtrail now. I have been through it and tested bits i was unsure about and then when i get stuck with the code just go back to W3schools and find the code bit.

So i think i am ready to move onto PHP now

angelwatt
Aug 7, 2009, 08:28 AM
Google can help you find a email form that lets people contact you. I don't recommend you take on the task of building your own from scratch because of security issues that can arise and give you a ton of grief. Many of the scripts you can find will have security features built-in to make it more reliable. You can also find mailing list scripts too by using Google.