PDA

View Full Version : cool idea for the iPod

phreakout13
Jun 20, 2004, 05:16 PM
hi
wouldn't it be awesome if they made a DJ program for the iPod so you could use a scratch effect on your music with the scroll wheel?

mkrishnan
Jun 20, 2004, 05:46 PM
hi
wouldn't it be awesome if they made a DJ program for the iPod so you could use a scratch effect on your music with the scroll wheel?

Got two 40 gig'ers and a microphone! :D

applekid
Jun 20, 2004, 05:47 PM
I could sure go for it. I was thinking about buying turntables, but I would love to use iPods instead of turntables. *sigh*

But, I'm sure most turntabilists would argue real vinyl is better than digital tracks.

rainman::|:|
Jun 20, 2004, 06:02 PM
The trackpad's "resolution" isn't good enough for very accurate control. But as a novelty, i'm surprised it hasn't been added. Certainly you're not the first i've heard to notice the potential, i know some here think they should create a "dj" version of the iPod, that makes it larger and with more controls. Could be interesting, considering how many clubs have "ipod night"...

paul

heaven
Jun 21, 2004, 08:55 AM
I could sure go for it. I was thinking about buying turntables, but I would love to use iPods instead of turntables. *sigh*

lol, :D that would be just awesome

Could be interesting, considering how many clubs have "ipod night"...

Never heared of such "iPod Nights" in Austria, sounds great, gotta write some emails to my fav clubs now.. hehe :p