PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday szark

wdlove
Jun 21, 2004, 02:12 PM
Happy 34th B-Day szark. I pray that this will be an awesome day. Try to enjoy this your day with family and friends. Any Mac purchases planned? :)

Awimoway
Jun 21, 2004, 02:46 PM
Happy birthday. It's all downhill from here. :D

szark
Jun 21, 2004, 07:40 PM
Happy 34th B-Day szark. I pray that this will be an awesome day. Try to enjoy this your day with family and friends. Any Mac purchases planned? :)

Thanks! Did the family thing yesterday. Today I'll be starting to pack for WWDC. :p

I'm thinking about one of those slick 2.5 GHz systems, but I'm waiting until after the keynote to see what else I can order with it.

(And a big thank you to Apple for those wonderful developer discounts! :D )

wdlove
Jun 21, 2004, 08:00 PM
Thanks! Did the family thing yesterday. Today I'll be starting to pack for WWDC. :p

I'm thinking about one of those slick 2.5 GHz systems, but I'm waiting until after the keynote to see what else I can order with it.

(And a big thank you to Apple for those wonderful developer discounts! :D )

I'm jealous that you will be attending WWDC. The reason that I don't attend is that I just can't afford the registration cost, travel, and hotel. I hope that you will have an awesome time at WWDC. It's so exciting now less than a week away.

I can use that money to get a new G5. So torn with the pre-WWDC specials and what might occur after.

I hope that you will post your first person accounts of your experiences at WWDC. ;)