Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mohanman

macrumors regular
Feb 5, 2007
Looks like a mac mini.. haha. Nice hardware, too bad it doesn't come with os/x... a more stable operating system from my long experiences.

xxBURT0Nxx

macrumors 68020
Jul 9, 2009
it seems dell has been taking a lot of design ques from apple lately. Their all in one (imac), the adamo (mb air), and now this (mini)...

We will have to wait to see what the specs and price points are though. Hopefully apple will just update the apple tv this fall. I think that if they added 1080p, and added a few apps like hulu, boxee, or netflix watch instantly it would be a huge hit. I think they will do 1080, but I just can't see them offering any of the other services as those would take away iTunes sales, but we can always hope right!

Superman07

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 28, 2007
Not sure it's fair to say it looks like the Mini. Besides, it appears to be twice as big. However, I agree that the inside counts greatly towards the potential success.

srexy

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2006
Not sure it's fair to say it looks like the Mini. Besides, it appears to be twice as big. However, I agree that the inside counts greatly towards the potential success.

Aside from being black it totally looks like the Mini...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.