PDA

View Full Version : Fair price for Rev B HDD Macbook Air?

Qusus
Aug 13, 2009, 05:45 AM
Hey guys, I'm about to leave the country in a few weeks and I'm selling my Macbook Air as I don't want to take it with me. (I imagine WiFi will be non-existent.) What do you guys think a fair price is for a lightly used 120GB HDD Rev B model with about 7 months warranty remaining? It seems like they go for 1100 + tax refurbed from Apple outlet, so I figure something in the 900-1000 range if I manage to sell it locally?

macboy4
Aug 13, 2009, 07:15 AM
Hey guys, I'm about to leave the country in a few weeks and I'm selling my Macbook Air as I don't want to take it with me. (I imagine WiFi will be non-existent.) What do you guys think a fair price is for a lightly used 120GB HDD Rev B model with about 7 months warranty remaining? It seems like they go for 1100 + tax refurbed from Apple outlet, so I figure something in the 900-1000 range if I manage to sell it locally?

I just sold this exact model for $1000 last week. I felt like it was a little low because I had the superdrive, extra power adapter, and applecare, but oftentimes accessories don't add to the price.

jmoore5196
Aug 13, 2009, 09:51 AM
I had my identical machine sold for $1100 about two weeks ago and decided not to complete the sale - I knew I'd miss it too much!

Qusus
Aug 13, 2009, 10:58 AM
Interesting. Thanks for the responses. The thousand dollar range seems like a fair price.