Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iAlexG

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
UK
My ipod touch is almost everything to me in the portable world. If i had an Iphone then it would be everything. My ipod has my music my movies and tv shows and is a portable conection to the internet fully flash enabled :D and its my portable gaming solution. I think the Ipod touch or iphone is soooo much better than buying a phone and a PSP or something. Gaming if far more superior on the touch than on PSP or DSi and the games are cheaper and no more little cartridges or UMD's :mad: They are a pain in the ass to carry around. I love how iTunes just works :D compared to the stupid software I had to use on my Walkman. Transactions on the ipod itself are great wether its apps or a tv shows whatever you want/need you can find it either in itunes or on the app store right on the touch!!! How amazing is that. I know both the DSi and PSP both have online stores but they just dont compare to itunes or app store. The app store has soooo many games and other useful apps to help you through the day wether your bored or need to get some work done. I know i have rambled on but i just wanted to express my thoughts on the Ipod Touch.

In conclusion, The ipod touch is fantastic and does almost everything i need it to (Phone:() and its better than the PSP and DSi for gaming and better than a Walkman or Archos or iRiver for media. Its just a perfect machine and with 3.0 its even better.

leomac08

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
:) (teary eyes)

u should get the ipod touch 3G! (when it comes out) then u will have a powerful entertainment device.

plus u can make phone calls with the ipod touch, all u need to do is download Fring from the app store, and google "ipod touch making phone calls"

i have done it:D, makes my ipod touch feel like an iphone!:D

iAlexG

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
UK
:) (teary eyes)

u should get the ipod touch 3G! (when it comes out) then u will have a powerful entertainment device.

plus u can make phone calls with the ipod touch, all u need to do is download Fring from the app store, and google "ipod touch making phone calls"

i have done it:D, makes my ipod touch feel like an iphone!:D

Thanks I didn't know about that app :D

leomac08

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks I didn't know about that app :D

u also need some microphone headphones, but it works perfectly. I love seeing youtube videos about this!:D

now imagine the 3rd generation with built in microphone, (u won't need those microphone headphones, cause u can talk by using the speaker of your ipod touch!:D)

iAlexG

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
UK
That would be great but hopefully i will have an iphone 3G S by then :D

v8ko

macrumors newbie
Feb 15, 2009
wow Im glad your excited about your IPT :D

Its a great product but simply cannot hold a candle to the DS or PSP in the gaming dept, its getting better but not there yet. IMO.

iAlexG

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
UK
wow Im glad your excited about your IPT :D

Its a great product but simply cannot hold a candle to the DS or PSP in the gaming dept, its getting better but not there yet. IMO.

I've had my Ipod Touch for 10 Months and its just become more and more useful

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.