PDA

View Full Version : iTMS UK - new music Tuesdays?

jacg
Jun 22, 2004, 03:03 PM
I subscribed to the Apple's e-newsletter, but nothing this week. Too soon for new music?

Overall I was impressed with the back catalogue of old music (picked up some very obscure 80s stuff), but there are some glaring ommisions when it comes to current bands.

yogi477
Jun 22, 2004, 03:20 PM
I too subscribed but got no email, for some reason we don't get the free track each week either but from what I hear thats no great loss. Your'e right there are some massive omissions, UK bands too, Coldplay being one of them as they have exclusive tracks on the US site but not even an album on the UK one, seems strange to me. I hope the catalogue will expand to include some of those from the US store in the coming weeks and will keep up with release dates over here so you don't have to wait from a CD being released until it is available on iTMS UK.

SilentPanda
Jun 22, 2004, 03:29 PM
I guess it's later in the UK than it is here in the USA but usually I don't get my New Music Tuesday e-mails until later in the evening. If your New Music Tuesday e-mails are sent at the same time you might not see them until Wednesday morning (unless you stay up really late on a Tuesday but trust me... the New Music Tuesday e-mail isn't that neat).

oreo
Jun 22, 2004, 03:30 PM
I noticed that too, some of the biggest songs recently not there, but some odd 80's stuff. I'm sure it will get itself sorted,it's still early days for iTMS in the UK

asif786
Jun 22, 2004, 04:30 PM
when i was subscribed to NMT on the US site, I used to check my mail on wednesday mornings- it usually used to be there...