Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

appleguy123

macrumors 604
Original poster
Apr 1, 2009
15 minutes in the future
These came from the Portuguese site Promais which is an Authorized Apple Distributer. They have been taken down as of now.

Attachments

• 090814_ipod_nano_5g.jpg
    090814_ipod_nano_5g.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 165
  • makethumb-1.jpg
    makethumb-1.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2,185
  • 090814_ipod_touch_3g.jpg
    090814_ipod_touch_3g.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 162

ob81

macrumors 65816
Jun 11, 2007
Virginia Beach
Looks sweet. Not sure if I care much about a camera on an iPod, but there is bound to be someone who does. I hope there is some other features that compete with the ZuneHD. A price cut wouldn't hurt either!

appleguy123

macrumors 604
Original poster
Apr 1, 2009
15 minutes in the future
Looks sweet. Not sure if I care much about a camera on an iPod, but there is bound to be someone who does. I hope there is some other features that compete with the ZuneHD. A price cut wouldn't hurt either!

I got the 3gS so it doesn't matter to me. But if the ipod touch gets a higher mp and faster processor i'm gonna be mad.

alansmallen

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007
I got the 3gS so it doesn't matter to me. But if the ipod touch gets a higher mp and faster processor i'm gonna be mad.

I doubt that it will. As much as they really want to sell iPod Touches, they want to create a divide between the Touch and the iPhone.

Roy Hobbs

macrumors 68000
Apr 29, 2005
Why would the camera have a light next to it like the iSight?

The iPhone camera doesnt so I doubt these would either

dark-saito

macrumors regular
Ummm..... Anyone else notice the discrepancy in the placement of the apple logo.....? I like the bottom one more... Just throwing that out there. Also, the top pic has a black backing...? How 'authorized' is the retailer? Lots of people are, but not many are as trustworthy as say.... Griffin, or logitech etc etc.

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
No one notices a faster processor, and the screen was unrecognizably identical.

Actually, my 13yo daughter was playing a game on her grandpa's 1st gen, then a few weeks later on my new 2nd. She had no clue what the differences were other than the speaker.

I said something about mine being faster than his - she said, well that explains it, i thought it was a lot faster on yours. I think it was the free "Race to Witch Mountain" one....

Anyway, i thought it was interesting that she actually noticed it. She normally doesn't notice things like that.

leomac08

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
OMG!!!!!!! umma buy it!!!!!! it looks amazing the ipod touch 3G with camera!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

this is way better than the ZUNE HD,!!! hahahahahaha

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
These came from the Portuguese site Promais which is an Authorized Apple Distributer. They have been taken down as of now.
Thanks for the pics.

While the addition of a camera is nice for those who want it, personally, I prefer the current form factor for the touch -- thin and metal.

Austin2048

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2009
Holmes, Pennsylvania
dude that looks so awesome. id defiantly trade in my 16 gb second gen for the 15% off or whatever apple does. i need to save up my money though. im not worried about a jailbreak. i think i can do without for awhile with an iPod touch like that

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.