Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JackT06

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Im after help with my colors. I have currently got this Website. The colors on this are not very good at all. I need suggestions with the color scheme. I have even tried using color schemes online but i cant find the right one.

PM me if you can give me further help.

I am also after suggestions with how to do the nav bar but this may not be the right place.

Also thanks to everyone who helped with my Logo the otherday it turned out very nice thanks to you guy's.

Thanks

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
Im after help with my colors. I have currently got this Website. The colors on this are not very good at all. I need suggestions with the color scheme. I have even tried using color schemes online but i cant find the right one.

PM me if you can give me further help.

I am also after suggestions with how to do the nav bar but this may not be the right place.

Also thanks to everyone who helped with my Logo the otherday it turned out very nice thanks to you guy's.

Thanks

The body of the page looks OK, but the turquoise header absolutely bites my ankles! Please, anything other than turquoise...

If you want to keep it square on a background that fills the browser window (your brown) maybe give the brown a slight texture or give the black part a drop shadow. I'm really showing my lack of web vocabulary here, but oh well.

This is more a web forum question, but folks there seem to be focused on tech issues so D&G is as good a place as any. We are all into looking at things.

Dale

JackT06

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
The body of the page looks OK, but the turquoise header absolutely bites my ankles! Please, anything other than turquoise...

If you want to keep it square on a background that fills the browser window (your brown) maybe give the brown a slight texture or give the black part a drop shadow. I'm really showing my lack of web vocabulary here, but oh well.

This is more a web forum question, but folks there seem to be focused on tech issues so D&G is as good a place as any. We are all into looking at things.

Dale

Ye please do egnore the turquoise header that was just testing the colors out. :D

Im look at changing the background because of the white text many people do not like it at all.

gillboyswims96

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2009
the turquoise is a little bit... vibrant... try toning it down to a softer light blue... or like a... dark turqoise. and on the banner thing change the white text to a brown that is like the background, but isnt the same as the brown text in the actual body.

sorry if that didnt make sence :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.