Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Martron

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2007
So my firefox has frozen twice in the last day or so and ive had to force quit and restart, which I guess isn't a huge deal, it happens, but after the second time my spaces wasn't working all of a sudden. Neither of the 4 corners I use were working at all. I restarted and its working fine now, but I was just wondering if someone had any insight to this problem? I hope it doesn't repeat and I have applecare, but I don't wanna trek all the way downtown if I don't really need to. Also, my airport express has been cutting out on Airtunes quite a bit recently, but my wifi still works, whats up with that?

Drewsky87

macrumors 6502
Dec 5, 2008
MD
So my firefox has frozen twice in the last day or so and ive had to force quit and restart, which I guess isn't a huge deal, it happens, but after the second time my spaces wasn't working all of a sudden. Neither of the 4 corners I use were working at all. I restarted and its working fine now, but I was just wondering if someone had any insight to this problem? I hope it doesn't repeat and I have applecare, but I don't wanna trek all the way downtown if I don't really need to. Also, my airport express has been cutting out on Airtunes quite a bit recently, but my wifi still works, whats up with that?

Software will always be software. The Firefox crashing was most likely caused by a plug-in crashing and as for spaces, don't worry about it unless it keeps happening. As far as I'm concerned, there's no such thing as bug-free software. Little hiccups like this are nothing to worry about unless they're persistent.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.