PDA

View Full Version : Full Screen a movie/tv show playing on itunes on screen B and still use screen A

Spikeanator6982
Aug 19, 2009, 08:50 PM
title says it how can i,

Full Screen a movie/tv show playing on itunes on screen B and still use screen A to do other things. I drag the windowed movie over to the other screen and then click full screen, but that blacks out screen A. This is playing from a MP if it matters.

Shuttleworth
Aug 19, 2009, 09:33 PM
Have you tried disabling spaces? If that doesn't work, play it in Quicklook or QT!

pkoch1
Aug 19, 2009, 11:27 PM
Have you tried disabling spaces? If that doesn't work, play it in Quicklook or QT!

It has nothing to do with Spaces, and QuickLook would shut off right when he clicks on anything else.

Long story short, it's not possible. DVD Player can do it, but for some reason iTunes can't. I just maximize the iTunes window on my 2nd screen and it gets the job done.

Good luck

Shuttleworth
Aug 20, 2009, 12:01 AM
I'm sure I got it to work with QT, but I did have to disable spaces

MCRunning
Aug 20, 2009, 12:24 AM
I don't think it is possible to do in iTunes. If you open the movie in quicktime or dvd player it is possible. Just go to preferences > full screen > check "Remain in full screen when player is inactive" (Quicktime).

DVD Player > Pref > Full Screen > Check "Remain in full screen when DVD Player is inactive"