PDA

View Full Version : Wifi Problem

marcongj
Aug 21, 2009, 11:22 AM
I just noticed that I can not connect to wifi on my touch. The screen for the touch under settings shows the wifi settings saying "No-wifi" with a it lightly shaded it out so I can not turn it on or off. Also my battery life all of a sudden sucks now because of this problem. I tried restoring and everything. Any ideas anyone?

Muncher
Aug 21, 2009, 11:24 AM
I just noticed that I can not connect to wifi on my touch. The screen for the touch under settings shows the wifi settings saying "No-wifi" with a it lightly shaded it out so I can not turn it on or off. Also my battery life all of a sudden sucks now because of this problem. I tried restoring and everything. Any ideas anyone?

Take it in? It's probably not a software problem if you've restored it, so there's not much else you can do.

jmann
Aug 21, 2009, 11:34 AM
That means something is physically wrong with the phone. :eek:

macsarethebest
Aug 21, 2009, 11:34 AM
Take it in? It's probably not a software problem if you've restored it, so there's not much else you can do.
I agree. there's a chance the antenna could have become disconnected from the main board somehow, say if you dropped it. good luck! ;)

marcongj
Aug 21, 2009, 12:34 PM
I guess I will mail it in and hope for the best

ZuneMan?
Aug 21, 2009, 11:23 PM
Its a typical problem from the iPod Touch.