Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pinkeye00

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 12, 2004
I've been reading more and more on the support side of Apple's website. Is it me, or was 10.3.4 just a COMPLETE hack job or what??

For a traditional developer/manager like myself who deals with a large scale application development environment ... we do some serious upscales on our applications and we NEVER have issues like this.

Traditional SDLC and standards are starting to show thier ugly heads over at Apple in the most recent updates and the ramp up and pressure from the business teams.

IS IT ME, or does the foundation fo 10.3 seem to be getting shakey as the release keep coming? 10.3.3 + 10.3.4 were absolute crap.

Please .. anyone from Apple .. feed me propaganda .. OR SOMETHING! I'm really frustrated with my G5, fed up with poor software updates and quality control, and the sheer lack of truth from the CEO of your company with release!

Yes .. this is a VENT, but are there OTHERS that feel the same way as I do?
$2500 bucks later, and this still seems to be a bitch of mine. I've gone from a Powerbook to an iMac to a G5 in one year looking for something to fill the gap in quality control.

Horrortaxi

macrumors 68020
Jul 6, 2003
Los Angeles
I'm trying to follow along, and I know you're pissed, but did you say exactly what the problem is?

I admin 4 Macs with Panther and haven't had any big problems.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.