PDA

View Full Version : For sale or trade: Original iBook

dsharits
Jun 27, 2004, 11:16 AM
I have the original blueberry iBook for sale or trade. It does have a problem with the the screen, as it displays a mosaic of colors. It does boot, and it works great except for the screen issue. Makes a great project piece. The only piece that I am hesitant to part with is the 3gb hard drive. I may include it , depending on what the offer is. I am looking for mainly a trade for an older power mac (eg. 6100, 7500, G3, G4? etc.) or an Apple Studio Display, but I am open to offers/trade prospects.

Daniel

macg4
Jun 27, 2004, 12:07 PM
Hello i have a powermac 6400, powermac 6500 or that i would trade

KiDrOck80
Jun 27, 2004, 12:09 PM
What are the specs of the Ibook?

RGunner
Jun 27, 2004, 12:22 PM
I have a decked out PM 7300 which is a nicer machine than the 7500 series, capable of >50 front side bus, scsi, Plextor CD-R burner.

Let me know.

dsharits
Jun 27, 2004, 05:20 PM
The specs can be found at the link below.
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/ibook/stats/ibook.html

Daniel

dsharits
Jun 27, 2004, 10:24 PM
I have received some great offers, if anybody still wants to participate. I wasn't really clear before, but I will consider a trade for about any hardware, any desktop system, PDA's, iPod's (yeah, I wish), studio displays, iSight, accessories, etc. Remember, it doesn't hurt to ask. It is still available, but going fast!

Daniel

slooksterPSV
Jun 28, 2004, 12:29 AM
How much would you be willing to sell it for, and what things does it come with? (software, hardware etc).

dsharits
Jun 28, 2004, 10:08 PM
I am just about ready to make a final decision on this trade, so if anybody else wants to jump in and be considered, be my guest. At this point, I have decided not to take money offers for it, because i just have too much possibility for a few of these trades. I will probably have my final decision by Thursday, so hurry if you want to get into the action. Thanks for all of your interest! I will update this thread if and when something happens.

Daniel